|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Minis |
Skylanders: Time Rift
Skylanders: Gravity Group
|Attacks/Actions:|| Tongue Whap |
|English Voice Actor:||Ryan Cooper|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Minis|
- —Wrecking Small's official catchphrase
Wrecking Small is the Mini counterpart of the Skylander Wrecking Ball introduced in Skylanders: Minis.
Once upon a time, Wrecking Small was nothing more than a common or garden grub. His adventure began when he became a speciality ingredient in a wizard's magical stew. After being chucked into the cooking concoction, a curious occurence took place. The hungry tiny grub worm took a sip, and then a gulp, and ended up devouring the whole lot. When the wizard came in to check on his cauldron, instead of his tasty stew he found one enormous grub who had grown to over twenty times his original size. And as Wrecking Small was still a little peckish, he popped the wizard in his mouth too - only to spit him straight back out again (even a grub's standard's, the wizard tasted like a warthog!). The story soon spread, raising smiles across the Skylands world. Soon the plucky grub bounced into Master Smalleon, who evidently felt that the Minis could do with a serious stomach among their ranks.
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 35
- Defense: 90
- Agility: 60
- Luck: 60
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Tongue Whap||Forcefield Ball||Enemy Slurp|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone/Power Pods.
|Magic Ball Control||Power Belch||Tongue Evolution||Digestive Detonation|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Tongue attack.
|Lightning Tongue||Tongue Grabber||Tongue Supermax|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Forcefield attack.
|Forcefield Blast||Swath of Terror||It's Gotta Go Somewhere|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Slurp! (Primary Attack): Press (Y) repeatedly to lash enemies with Wrecking Small's tongue.
- Burp! (Secondary Attack): Press (X) to let loose a burp. Enemies hit by a burp cloud will take damage from the gas for a few seconds. Press (X) in midair to propel Wrecking Small upwards with a burp.
- Clump! (requires level: ??): Roll (A) into enemies with Wrecking Small to zap them with his force field. If he hits an enemy while rolling, the force field will expand and release an energy burst when Wrecking Small stops.
- Gulp! (requires level: ??): Hold (Y) to make Wrecking Small slingshot forward with his tongue, damaging enemies he hits. Wrecking Small now gulps air when using Slurp (Y). Press (X) when bubbles appear around him to release a big burp that travels farther and does more damage.
- BURRRP! (requires level: ??): Hold (X) to charge up a massive burp, then release to launch Wrecking Small into the air while blasting enemies around him.
- "Ooh treasure, I wanna eat it!" When opening a treasure chest.
- "Ah! Could definitely do some damage in here!" - When opening a Magic elemental gate.
- "I'm on a roll!"
- "You got wrecked!"
- "Easy enough!"
- "Lookin' pretty good!" - when checking stats
- "Getting better and better!"
- "Yeah, now I look even cooler!" - when given a hat
- "Alright, lookin' good!"
- "Sure, I can roll with that!" - when given a nickname
- "I dig the new name!"