|Species:||Wind Up Toy|
|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Minis |
Skylanders: Time Rift
Skylanders: Gravity Group
|Attacks/Actions:|| Short Circuit |
|English Voice Actor:||Bob Bergen|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Minis|
- "All Wound Up!"
- —Wind-Down's official catchphrase
Built in the enchanted workshop of a toymaker obsessed with time, Wind-Down was created to help keep his massive collection of complicated clocks working perfectly. But when the toymaker popped out of existence in a freak accident caused by putting hot cocoa in a cross-wired Arkeyan oven, Wind-Down found himself surrounded by an invading Cyclopsplatoon - with an eye towards claiming the toymaker's secrets for themselves. Using split-second timing, clockwork strategy, and his totally wound up energy, Wind-Down bravely sprang into action and handily defeated the Cyclops. He later joined the Skylanders to help swing the pendulum the other way in their fight against anything that threatens the Miniverse.
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 90
- Defense: 130
- Agility: 75
- Luck: 40
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Short Circuit||Wind Up!||Spring-Loaded Crank|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone/Power Pods.
|Overcrank Stabilizer||Winding Weapon||Spring Shot||Power Pistons|
Gain toy-based attacks that help keep enemies off their feet!
|Cymbals||Crash Cymbals||Toy Gun|
Increase crank power to gain new wind-up attacks!
|Windup Punch||Auto Wind Up||Power Crank|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
Battle Cries Edit
- "All Wound Up!"
- "Built to last!"
- "Spin it to win it!"
- "That grinds my gears!"
- "Springing to action!"
- "Crank it up!"
- "Firing at all cylinders!"
- "No more toying around!"
- "Ooh-ho-ho! Shiny things!"
- "A place to unwind!"
- "Winding through!"
- "Spring ahead!"
- "Ooh spare parts!"
- "High gear!"
- "Ho-ho! Tune-up!"
- "Ooh, lots of moving parts!" - When checking stats
- "Playing by the numbers!" - When checking stats
- "New assembly required!" - When given a hat
- "Nice accessory!" - When given a hat