|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Minis |
Skylanders: Time Rift
Skylanders: Gravity Group
|Attacks/Actions:|| Spin Attack |
|English Voice Actor:||Fred Tatasciore|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Minis|
- "For the Wind!"
- —Weenado's official catchphrase
Weenado was hatched in the fury of a rare and powerful Enchanted Twister. Although initially frightened and quite dizzy, over the passing years he grew to enjoy his whirling surroundings and learned many abilities and secrets of the Air Element. This led to Weenado becoming a powerful force and the only known turtle of his kind. Now, the only time he gets dizzy is when standing still.
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 50
- Defense: 90
- Agility: 70
- Luck: 45
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Spin Attack||Summon Tornado||Thick Shelled|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone/Power Pods.
|Sharp Shell||Extended Tornado||High Winds||Whirlwind Flight|
Eye of the Storm
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Spin attack and flying prowess.
|Low Friction Shell||Flying Micro Turtles||Turtle Slam|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Tornado attacks.
|Guided Twister||Summon Cyclone||Wind Elemental|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Spinblast (Primary Attack): Attack with shell spins and a shell slam.
- Vortex (Secondary Attack): Summon a tornado. The tornado will move forward and pull in nearby enemies, slowing them down.
- Windburst (requires level: ??): Hold (Y) to sustain Weenado's shell spin attacks. The spin attacks will deal more damage and last longer. Sprint (A) to damage nearby enemies.
- Windbringer (requires level: ??): Sprint (A) through a summoned tornado to make the tornado explode. This will damage nearby enemies and increase Weenado's Sprint damage, attack speed, and movement speed for a few seconds.
- Windmaster (requires level: ??): Press (X) twice to summon two tornados. Tornados will explode before they vanish, damaging and stunning nearby enemies.
Battle Cries Edit
- "For the Wind!"
- "The Path of Warnado!"- when entering an elemental gate
- "Yeah! Payday!"- when opening a treasure chest
- "Sky turtle!"- when jumping on a bounce pad
- "Winding it up!"
- "Check it out!"
- "Goes well with my shell!"
- "Up and up!"
- "Maybe next time!"
- "Round we go!"
- "Too easy!"
- "Looking good."
- "It's on now!"