|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Minis |
Skylanders: Time Rift
Skylanders: Gravity Group
|Attacks/Actions:|| Potion Lob |
Puddle of Pain
|English Voice Actor:||Bobcat Goldthwait|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Minis|
- "The Motion of the Potion!"
- —Pop Fizzle's official catchphrase
Pop Fizzle is the Mini counterpart of the Skylander Pop Fizz introduced in Skylanders: Minis.
Nobody is quite sure who Pop Fizzle was before he became an alchemist, least of all Pop Fizzle himself. After many years of experimenting with magical potions, his appearance has changed quite significantly. In fact, no one even knows his original color. But it’s widely known that he is a little crazy, his experiments are reckless, and the accidents they cause are too numerous to measure. Understandably, he has had a difficult time finding lab partners, or anyone that even wants to be near him. In hopes of making himself more appealing to others, he attempted to create the most effective charm potion ever — but that just turned him into a big, wild, berserker. Or maybe that’s just how he saw the potion working in the first place...
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 60
- Defense: 50
- Agility: 50
- Luck: 100
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Potion Lob||Beast Form||Shake It!|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone/Power Pods.
|New Concoctions||Puddle of Pain||Raging Beast||Dexterous Delivery|
Best of the Beast!
Further develop Pop Fizzle's Beast Form attacks.
|More Beast!||Berserker Boost||Mutant Beast|
Further develop Pop Fizzle's potion attacks.
|Master Chemist||Mixologist||All in|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Throw Potion/Beast Melee Combo (Primary Attack): In normal form, press (Y) to throw a potion. In beast form, rapidly press (Y) to perform a melee combo.
- Transform/Change Potion Color (Secondary Attack): Hold (X) to transform between normal and beast forms. In normal form, briefly press (X) to change your potion color. Different colored potions will do different things. The effects of different colored potions can also be combined.
- Throw 3 Potions (requires level: ??): In normal form, hold and release (Y) to throw 3 potions at once.
- Purple Potion Color (requires level: ??): The purple potion spawns a minion that will fight your enemies for you.
- Beast Special Attacks (requires level: ??): In beast form, hold (Y) to perform a special attack. You will perform a different attack depending on which color potion you drank to transform.
- "The Motion of the Potion!"
- "How's this?"
- "Don't try this at home kids!"
- "Drink up!"
- "My potion has punch!"
- "Another round!"
- "My juice is loose!"
- "Shake and Break!"
- "Shake it up!"
- "Success is my middle name!"
- "What happened?" - after Beast form
- "Ah, that's better." - after Beast form
- "What a rush!" - after Beast form
- "The potion is in motion!" - after receiving an upgrade
- "I like it!" - after receiving an upgrade
- "So nice to be in here!"- After finding a Magic Elemental Gate
- "Now that's strong!" - When checking stats.
- "Look at all these numbers!" - When checking stats.
- "Hey, this hat matches my bottle!" - After putting on hat
- "Very exciting to put on this hat." - After putting on hat.
- "Level up? Hoho, this is exciting!" - After leveling up.