|Appears in:||Skylanders: Imaginators (Remake)|
|Attacks/Actions:||Punch 'n Kick, Fireball, Tanooki Transform, Pipe Teleport, Starman|
|English Voice Actor:||Charles Martinet|
|First Release:||Skylanders: SuperChargers (as Specter Spell Mario)|
- "It's-a-me, Mario!"
- —Mario's official catchphrase
Being one of Nintendo's most iconic protagonists, Mario is known for being kind, cheerful, playful, courageous and headstrong and is also eager and cocky in certain occasions. He stands for what is right and has a love for Italian food. Mario has proven himself to be a competent fighter, all-around sports player and party lover. It has been said that Mario loves animals, especially the most unusual ones, and he also enjoys music, particularly opera or new-wave Europop although there is no further comment for these statements.
Once an ordinary plumber living in Brooklyn, Mario soon became an all-star hero once he saved the Mushroom Kingdom from the evil tyrant Bowser. Having gone on countless adventures, Mario is no stranger to fantastical experiences. Mario has even taken roles outside of being a plumber and a hero, becoming a doctor, kart racer, boxing referee, and even a professional athlete in multiple sports.
Mario likes to impress Master Eon with his high-jumping skills and defeat enemies with his powerful Hammer. Even if Kaos tries to take over Skylands, Mario joins Skylanders to stop him in the ultimate battle he remember forever!
Sonic the HedgehogEdit
Both Mario and Sonic have a competitive relationship with each other. Sonic appears to be Mario's friend instead of a complete rival, but they both have issues with ending conflict with each other.
Yoshi is one of Mario's closest friends since he reunited Mario with his kidnapped brother, Baby Luigi from the Koopas when they was babies in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. Mario and Yoshi share loyalty to one another, with Yoshi often aiding Mario on his journeys by acting as his steed. While they are great friends, Yoshi often makes mistakes, much to Mario's annoyance, such as Yoshi eating a map, so the two frequently bicker. Despite this, when Yoshi is in danger, even when he is manipulated, Mario risks himself to save Yoshi.
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: 250 (max. 500)
- Speed: 70 (max. 118)
- Armor: 65 (max. 95)
- Critical Hit: 85 (max. 135)
- Elemental Power: 150 (max. 200)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 115
- Defense: 60
- Agility: 35
- Luck: 95
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Requires unlocking from the
Brawler Sensei Shrine
|Punch 'n Kick||Fireball||
Hold Attack 1 and Attack 2 to become temporarily invincible with your Super Star for 10 seconds.
|Smash Attack||Tanooki Transform||Powered Fireballs||Tanooki Flight|
|Hammer/Cape Combos||Metal Gloves 'n Boots||Mario Tornado|
|Triple Shot||Pipe Teleport||Exploding Fireball|
- "Hello-a Portal Master, it's-a me, Mario, Hoo-hoo, and I'm-a here all the way-a from the Mushroom Kingdom to assist in making your Imaginators stronger than ever. And-a I have an effective power up for all Imaginators of the Brawler class!" - Sensei Training Bonus
- "I like to train Brawler Imaginators with my secret technique. It's-a-so best technique ever!" - Secret Technique Bonus
- "It's-a-Mario time!"
- "Oh yeah!" - Sky-Chi (Mario Finale)
- "Woo-hoo!" - End of Sky-Chi
- "Finally something which I need!" - when collecting treasure
- "Mama mia..." - when out of health and dies
- "Yoshi! Did you-a-miss me?" - when encountering Yoshi
- "DK! I think your goes bananas since our rivalry!" - when encountering Turbo Charge Donkey Kong
- "Bowser! We could make teamwork like that bandicoot and scientist!" - when encountering Hammer Slam Bowser
- "I heard about you since 90's, Crash! Let's just wait our that blue hedgehog!" - when encountering Crash Bandicoot
- "Sonic! Let's do this with some red-and-blue style in Skylands' Olympics!" - when encountering Sonic the Hedgehog
- "K-K-Kaos? Is t-t-t-that-a-you? our new rivalry powers are growing smarter! " - when encountering Kaos
- "Hello Dr. Krankcase! is-a-me Mario!" - when encountering Dr. Krankcase
- "Pain Yatta! what's up! I see you in your lollipop!" - when encountering Pain Yatta
- "Are you going to rock, Wolfgang?" - when encountering Wolfgang
- "Grave Clobber! I Have-a-question for you!" - when encountering Grave Clobber
- "Where is-a-your castle, your Goldness?" - when encountering Golden Queen
- "Chompy Mage! No time no See!" - when encountering Chompy Mage
- "Bad JuJu! I Think you had a son with-a-you!" - when encountering Bad JuJu
- "Hoo-Hoo Tae Kwon Crow, You One Of Theese Ninja Sence We Become Skylanders!" - when encountering Tae Kwon Crow
- "Wild Storm! Can i come with-a-you to the curse tiki Temple?" - when encountering Wild Storm
- "Jet-Vac! Are you one of Skylands Of 90's?" - when encountering Jet-Vac
- "Trigger Happy! We could make a teamwork with bowser and we defeat Kaos!" - when encountering Trigger Happy
- "I'm-a-ready for a Gong Battle!" - Gong Battle Begins
Sensei Gifts Edit
- Mario Hat - Headgear - Ultimate - +50 Luck, +30 Attack
Awarded by Mario.
- Plumber Gloves - Brawler Weapon - Ultimate - +20 Defense, +30 Speed
Unlocked by opening the Brawler Shrine in Cradle of Creation with Mario.