|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Minis |
|Attacks/Actions:|| Piggyback Ride |
Hunger of the Wolf
|English Voice Actor:||Gideon Emery|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Minis|
- "Nature Calls!"
- —Little Lou's official catchphrase
A bear shaman with a warrior's heart, Little Lou spent many years studying the wisdom of the Seven Strange Mages, gaining the ability to summon mystical animals to his side. When his studies were complete, he returned home, only to find it had been invaded by trolls. Little Lou flew into a rage, put his newly-acquired skills into action, and the entire troll army had to grin and 'bear' the beating of their lives. Spry witnessed Little Lou's heroic deed and brought the shaman to Master Smalleon, who proceeded to make Little Lou a Skylander.
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: 290 (max. 580)
- Speed: 42 (max. 90)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 6 (max. 56)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 150
- Defense: 150
- Agility: 150
- Luck: 150
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Bird Call||Wolf Call||Birds of Prey|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone/Power Pods.
|Piggyback Ride||Raging Boar||Swoop Re-loop||Better Beaks|
The Bucking Boar
Improve the pig and unleash the thrashing terror upon enemies!
|Rough Rider||Thicker Pigskin||Hog Wild|
The Wild Wolf
Strengthen the bond with the wolf and train it to dig up items and attack enemies!
|Alpha Wolf||Hunger of the Wolf||Hunter and Gatherer|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
Battle Cries Edit
- "Nature Calls."
- "Growing Stronger."
- "Ahead of the Pack."
- "Super-natural." - When leveling up
- "Feeling the power." - When leveling up
- "A big offering."
- "Precious stones."
- "Nature always wins."
- "Coming through."
- "The nature of the beast."
- "Moving ahead."
- "It's second nature."
- "My victory was foretold."
- "Nature took its course."
- "Things could get wild in here."
- "Wild and wooly."
- "The call of the wild."
- "A wild-looking head dress." - When wearing a hat
- "I look beastly." - When wearing a hat
- Double Trouble was changed to Spry in Little Lou's biography due to the fact that there is no Mini Double Trouble.