|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Minis |
Skylanders: Time Rift
Skylanders: Gravity Group
|Attacks/Actions:|| Drill Rocket |
DX3000 - Drill Detonator
|English Voice Actor:||Thomas Bromhead|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Minis|
- "Licensed to Drill!"
- —Lil Drill's official catchphrase
Like many Arkeyan artifacts, Lil Drill was buried for centuries – a long forgotten remnant of an ancient powerful civilization. It was only a chance collision with a burrowing Terrabite that led to his systems firing up again. By Arkeyan custom, Lil Drill was then obligated to become Terrabite’s servant. This didn’t sit well with the dirt shark, so his first order as master was for Lil Drill to not serve him at all… a command he continues to follow zealously to this day.
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 80
- Defense: 80
- Agility: 65
- Luck: 30
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Drill Rocket||Bulldoze Charge||Arkeyan Armor|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone/Power Pods.
|A Speedy Recovery||Dozer Endurance||Power Charge||Auto-Blaster|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Drill Rocket attack.
|A View to Drill||DX300-Drill Detonator||MIRV Drill Rockets|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Charge and Auto-Blaster attacks.
|Speed Dozer Boost||Hail Storm||Mega Dozer|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Drillblast (Primary Attack): Press (Y) to launch one of Lil Drill's drills.
- Pulse Cannon (Secondary Attack): Hold (X) to shoot Lil Drill's pulse cannon at nearby enemies. The pulse cannon will slow down if it is fired too often.
- Drillbeat (requires level: ??): Press (Y) repeatedly when close to an enemy to quickly pummel them with Lil Drill's drills.
- Stun Shot (requires level: ??): Lil Drill's Pulse Cannon (X) will sometimes shoot a blue pulse that stuns enemies.
- Spin Up (requires level: ??): Sprint (A) into enemies with Lil Drill's drills to make the drills larger. Attack with (Y) to deal extra damage with the larger drills.
Battle Cries Edit
- "Licensed to Drill!"
- "Rolling through."
- "Rolling on."
- "Oh yeah!"
- "Numbers are fun!" - when checking stats
- "Stats are my favorite!" - when checking stats
- "This is acceptable." - when given a hat
- "A hat, how fun!" - when given a hat
- "I like it!" - when given a nickname
- "Interesting choice." - when given a nickname