|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Minis |
Skylanders: Time Rift
Skylanders: Gravity Group
|Attacks/Actions:|| Flaming Sword |
Flame Form Mortar
Fire Forged Armor
|English Voice Actor:||Dwight Schultz|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Minis|
- "Slash and Burn!"
- —Ignitot's official catchphrase
On his first quest as a knight, Ignitot was tricked by a cunning witch into wearing a magical suit of armor that he was told would resist fire from a dragon. But as it turned out, it was made of cursed steel. He journeyed to a dragon’s lair where a single blast of fire transformed him into a blazing spirit, binding him to the suit of armor for eternity. Despite this setback, Ignitot remains a spirited knight who is always fired up to protect Skylands from evil… and find the witch that tricked him.
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 90
- Defense: 65
- Agility: 40
- Luck: 50
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Flame Blade||Flame Form Mortar||Fire Forged Armor|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone/Power Pods.
|Scorching Blade||Flame Form||Mega Slam||Fire and Brimstone|
Soul of the Flame
This upgrade path lets you further develop your defensive Flame Form abilities.
|Dances with Fire||Incinerate||Fire Form Salvo|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your skills with the Flame Blade.
|Order of the Burning Blade||Double Mega Slam||Inferno Blade|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Burning Blade (Primary Attack): Press (Y) repeatedly to attack with Ignitot's mighty sword strike.
- Fire Spirit (Secondary Attack): Press (X) to launch Ignitot's Fire Spirit. While the Spirit is active, it will attack nearby enemies. Press (X) again to recall Ignitot's Spirit.
- Spirit Explosion (requires level: ??): Ignitot's Fire Spirit grows in size as it deals damage to enemies. Recall the Spirit form with (X) to release a fiery explosion, damaging surrounding enemies.
- Blue Flame Sheath (requires level: ??): Sprint (A) briefly and Ignitot will shift to a powerful Blue Flame. While sheathed in Blue Flame, his movement and attack speed will be increased.
- Blade Spin (requires level: ??): Press (Y), (Y), then hold (Y) to keep Ignitot's sword spinning in place and deal more damage.
Battle Cries Edit
- "Slash and Burn!"
- "Let us dance with swords!"
- "I ignite to fight!"
- "And so it begins!"
- "Sword and scorchery!"
- "My armor shines along with my fire!"
- "Oh yeah!"
- "I say!"
- "Woah, now."
- "Haha! Rank up!"
- "Thou hast been vanquished!"
- "To the victor goes the spoils!"
- "An honorable victory!"
- "It's a bad day to be my foe!"
- "Strength and honor!"
- "No chinks in this armor!" - when checking stats
- "Note my ability!" - when checking stats
- "Ah, extra armor!" - when given a hat
- "Don my helmet!" - when given a hat
- "I shall defend my good name!" - when given a nickname
- "I humbly except this new title." - when given a nickname