|Appears in:||Skylanders: Elemental Masters|
|Attacks/Actions:|| Lovely Arrow
|English Voice Actor:||TBA|
- "Have A Heart!"
- —Heartbeat's official catchphrase
Heartbeat is a Magic Elemental Master from Skylanders: Elemental Masters.
Heartbeat enjoyed being mischievous, flying all over Skylands to make the most absurd couples with her Bow of Love. But when her home was attacked by cyclopes, the only thing that could save her was her arrows. By the end of it, the cyclopes were walking away hand in hand or hugging. The Skylanders saw that as well as having a big heart, she could make others have a big heart just the same.
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 90
- Defense: 90
- Agility: 170
- Luck: 230
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Lovely Arrow||Lovebirds||Love At First Sight|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone/Power Pods.
Work further on your Lovely Arrow and Lovebirds attacks.
Work further on your Heart Frisbee attack.
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
- Heartbeat was originally supposed to be male, but after seeing the lack of female Skylanders in Skylanders: Elemental Masters and that a love theme would suit a female Skylander better she was changed to female.