Hater comments are useful is a flash animated cartoon of Skylanders made by Black Rhino Ranger (BRR for Short, BRRGames on Youtube and BRRSpore on wikia). This video was made in a response to most people hating Skylanders because of Spyro's looks. He even claims that he keeps receiving those type of comments on his videos as well.
Spyro was busy checking the reviews and seeing which goes to the positive side and which goes to the negative side (some negative comments were just instantly dropped on the floor). He recieves 2 positive and 3 negative. He was then fed up and decides to do something he is going to regret at 3 o'clock in the morning. At a late opening shop, Spyro asks if the shop keepers have any chocolate pudding. They ran out of the ready made stuff but they do have pudding mix.
Trigger Happy was curious of why Spyro was making chocolate pudding at such a late our. Spyro claims he has lost control of his life. He then eats the chocolate pudding, but just as he finishes, he rushes to the toilet and lets the waste out. Apparently, he just realized that he ran out of toilet paper but he then had an idea and used the negative comments as substitute toiler paper. He then goes off to bed after flushing.
- The Brain
- Trigger Happy
- Gill Grunt
- Pop Fizz
- Wrecking Ball
- Jet Vac
- Drill Sergeant
- Tree Rex
- Some of the positive comments Spyro was reading say:
- Skylanders is AWESOME!
- I wish they had more Skylanders
- Some of the negative comments say:
- OMG Spyro looks like a goblin
- Skylanders is horrible
- Worst game ever
- Pinky and the Brain made an appearance as the employees of the late opening shop.
- Spyro making chocolate pudding at 4am and claiming he had lost control of his life is a reference to a Rugrats episode: Angelica breaks a leg.
- Spyro said "Respiration time is immediate" yet "Respiration" actually means breathing in and out. BRR claims he should have added in "Excretion" which is a scientific way of peeing or pooing.
- You can hear some Ed, Edd n Eddy background music when Spyro rushes to the loo.
- On the sign next to the bathroom says "For those who have a potty emergency, GO NOW!". This is a reference to an Animaniacs episode: Potty Emergency.
- The negative comments used as toilet paper after BRR ran out of real toilet paper is a reference to a video when Santa uses the letter he recieves as toiler paper.
- Spyro also says "An idea, I thought of". Usually, we say "I thought of an idea" but this is one time Spyro was speaking like Yoda from Star Wars.