"Crystals of the Power!"
- Glowhog's official catchphrase.
Glowhog is a hedgehog-like skylander with his crystal as his quills. He was originally going to be available in the Skylanders: Monsters starter pack, along with Roots and the Series 3 Pop Fizz (Twin Potion Pop Fizz), but later the creator decided to make Glowhog in single or triple pack. He has a Lightcore Counterpart called Lightcore Glowhog and Legendary counterpart called Legendary Lightcore Glowhog and has a Enchanted counterpart called Enchanted Glowhog
- He is stared out as a Hedgehog, till a evil master turned him to a crystal-quilled purple hedgehog. During his sleep, Zap sneaks into him and picks him up and He wakes up. Master Eon says his name is now Glowhog
- Shoot My Crystal - Press (Attack 1) to shoot crystals
- Crystal Dash - Press (Attack 2) to spin dash
- Powerful Crystal! - Shoot My Crystal attack do increased damage
- Separating Crystals - Press (Attack 3) to shoot out the quills
- More Crystal Dash - The crystal dash attack is now long and does increased damage
- Blue Gem Crystal - Shooting crystal attack do increased damage (crystals becomes Blue Gem)
- Crystal Prison - Enemies turns into Crystals after being shooter at.
- Separating MORE Crystals - The Separating Crystals attack does increased damage and shoots more crystals
- Ruby Crystal - Shooting Crystal attack does maximum damage (Blue gem crystal becomes Ruby Crystal)
- Homecoming! - While Spin dashing, Press (Attack 3) to shoot homecoming crystals
- Faster Crystal Dash - Can now spin dash much longer and faster.
- ULTIMATE Spin - Crystal Dash now does maximum damage
- Crystals From The Ground - While Jumping, Press (Attack 1) to summon crystals from the ground
- He is the first non-earth skylander who has Crystals
- He is originally going to be a starter pack skylander, but then scrapped and he came in single or triple pack.
- As a LightCore Skylander, his Spines glow up.