|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Minis |
Skylanders: Time Rift
Skylanders: Gravity Group
|Attacks/Actions:|| Flaming Arrows |
|English Voice Actor:||Keith Szarabajka|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Minis|
- "Let the Flames Begin!"
- —Flameling's official catchphrase
Flameling is an Elven archer with incredible aim. In fact, he is so good that he wears a blindfold just to prove it. When he was young, he rescued a fire spirit from a watery doom and was gifted an enchanted bow and magical fire boots that he now masterfully uses to defeat evil throughout the Miniverse. With the scorched earth he leaves behind, you can always tell where he has been.
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 40
- Defense: 25
- Agility: 100
- Luck: 80
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Fire Arrow||Flame Dash||Super Volley Shot|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone/Power Pods.
|Searing Arrow||Column of Fire||Volley Shot||Hyper Shot|
This upgrade path lets you further develop Flameling's Fire Arrow skills.
|Hellfire Arrows||Explosive Arrows||Triple Shot Arrows|
This upgrade path lets you further develop Flameling's damage skills.
|Napalm Tipped Arrows||Inferno Blast||Supernova|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Flaming Arrow (Primary Attack): Press (Y) to shoot a fiery arrow straight ahead.
- Rain of Fire (Secondary Attack): Press (X) to make Flameling launch multiple arrows into the air. The arrows will land in front of him and damage nearby enemies. Hold (X) and move the Circle Pad to aim before firing.
- Hotfoot (requires level: ??): Sprint (A) to leave a damaging trail of fire behind Flameling.
- Burning Embers (requires level: ??): Hold (X) to release embers in front of Flameling, stunning nearby enemies.
- Spreading Flames (requires level: ??): Hold (Y) and then release to have Flameling unleash a triple arrow shot that deals extra damage.
Battle Cries Edit
- "Let the Flames Begin!"
- "Ready, aim, fire!"
- "Feel my fiery rage!"
- "I aim the flame!"
- "Bow to my bow!"
- "I almost let you win, but no!"
- "You're in the line of fire! Mine!"
- "Looks like you learned the burn!"
- "I kept my eyes on the prize!"
- "A scorching success!"
- "A fine achievement."
- "I am the flame!"
- "Here I go!"
- "Fire away!"
- "Feel the burn!"
- "Captain Flame!"
- "Woo hoo!"
- "Blazing a path!"
- "Firing through!"
- "Interesting place, let's explore!" - when in an Elemental Zone
- "Truly inspiring!" - when checking stats
- "I am blind and lethal!" - when checking stats
- "This would go nice with my blindfold!" - when given a hat
- "How does this look? I can't see!" - when given a hat
- "I can really warm-up to this name." - when given a nickname
- "You have excellent taste!" - when given a nickname