- "Don't want to find this guy in a swamp."
- —Villain Vault
Everblade has a habit of trying to make everybody around him his slave. That, or he executes them. He wields two swords in his hands, which both have a poison tip. So, if you chose execution instead of slavery, keep in mind that it will hurt. A lot.
- Attack 1: Slices at enemies, poisoning them.
- Attack 2: Bite enemies.
- Attack 3: Leave a poisonous trail
When evolved, Everblade turns from green to brown. He also gains a suit of armour. For his villain quest, you must meet Otto in Swamp Forest. Otto's trying fishing, and he's terrible! He says: "Missed the fish again! So close! Hey, can you get Everblade? He might get a fish for me." Once you bring Everblade to Otto, he says: "Catch these fish! Please!"
- "You're about to get swamped."
- "What a croc!"
- "I am Everblade! I do the trapping! Me!"
- "Choose me or execution."