- —Crash Bandicoot's official catchphrase
Crash Bandicoot is an eastern barred bandicoot who is a core Skylander of the Earth element that first appeared in Skylanders: Light and Dark. He got a Series 2 repose in Skylanders: Glumshanks is the Main Villain
|Species:||Eastern Barred Bandicoot|
|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Light and Dark |
Skylanders: Glumshanks is the Main Villain
|Attacks/Actions:|| Spin |
|First Release:||Skylanders: Light and Dark|
- Spin: Press Attack 1 to perform a Spin attack.
- Body Slam: Press Attack 2 to make Crash Bandicoot go up and back down, damaging near-by enemies.
- Fruit Bazooka: Press Attack 3 to fire Wumpa Fruit out of your Fruit Bazooka.
- Death Tornado Spin: Spin attacks do increased damage, can last longer, and goes out for a longer range.
- Super Charged Body Slam: Body Slam attack does increased damage and goes out for a longer range.
- Auto-Launch: Hold Attack 3 to release a golden Wumpa Fruit, which does a lot more damage. While holding Attack 3, press Attack 2 to leave your Fruit Bazooka and it will shoot for you while you use your other attacks. To get it back, simply touch it.
- Infi-Spin: Spin attack can last for infinite time.
- Tornado Summon: Summon tornadoes when performing a Spin attack.
- Hurricane: Objects and enemies will be inhaled by the tornado, taking extra damage.
- Fast Fruit: Wumpa Fruit launch faster.
- Platinum Wumpa Fruit: Golden Wumpa Fruit do increased damage.
- Earthquake: Body Slams cause earthquakes, making enemies take extra damage.
Soul Gem AbilityEdit
Nitro Kart: The Fruit Bazooka now has a place where you can land on. After using Auto-Launch, jump on the Fruit Bazooka to turn it into a kart that Crash Bandicoot will ride. Whatever enemy you run into, they will take damage. Press Attack 1 for even more damage. The kart will go away when Crash Bandicoot is hit.
- He and Spryo are the only Skylanders who once had their own IPs.
- UUnlockedMario (the creator of this article) predicted that Crash would be a Skylander in Skylanders: Trap Team.