|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Minis |
Skylanders: Time Rift
Skylanders: Gravity Group
|English Voice Actor:||Unknown|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Minis|
- "Charging Ahead!"
- —Bullwhip's official catchphrase
Bull Whip is a Fire Minotaur Core Skylander introduced in Skylanders: Minis.
Bull Whip lived in the peaceful Lava Fields were the Great Golden Horn was guarded by the most powerful Flame Minotaurs. Ever since he was a small child he wanted to be one of the guards but he was never strong enough to become one. He created a whip of flame and trained day and night. When he was training in the middle of the night he saw Kaos's army marching to take the horn. Bull Whip sounded the alarm and then charged forward and fought as hard as he could. He managed to hold them of until the Guards came and pushed them back. He was then offered a spot as an Elite Guard but declined to join the Skylanders!
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: 410 (max. 820)
- Speed: 20 (max. 68)
- Armor: 75 (max. 105)
- Critical Hit: 16 (max. 66)
- Elemental Power: 20 (max. 70)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 200
- Defense: 100
- Agility: 80
- Luck: 100
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Whiplash||Bull Charge||Pit of FIRE!|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone/Power Pods.
|Whipback||Bull Rage||The Red Flag||Super Rage|
Further your skills with the whip.
|Combo Whip||Whip of DOOM||Pokey Whip|
Further your Charge Attacks
|Charge of Flame||Hot Feet||Horn Slam|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Whiplash (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- Bull Charge (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
- He slightly resembles the Balrog from The Lord of the Rings.