- "Let's Kick Some Butt!"
- —Boot Kicker's official catchphrase
Boot Kicker is a butt-kicking cowboy ghost, who is a new Melee Skylander in Skylanders: Glitch Group. He is of the Earth element.
|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Glitch Group |
Skylanders: Gear Patrol
|Attacks/Actions:||Butt Kick, Stomp|
|English Voice Actor:||Blindsighter101|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Glitch Group|
Boot Kicker spends his time bragging about his latest big kick. He can be a little annoying sometimes. He acts like a big shot just to girls. But positives about him........is that one kick to a Chum Chewer will send him flying high!
Nobody knows how Boot Kicker was born, or where he came from. But one day, he came inside Terrafin's gym, where all core Skylanders that fight hand to hand go. When Terrafin first looked at him, he thought he was a weakling, but he had some heart and matched him up with Slam Bam. As soon as the bell rang, Boot Kicker gave Slam Bam a kick so powerful, Slam Bam was kicked out of the gym, orbited around the world, and came back into the gym.........through the back walls..........12 times. After Terrafin saw that impressive display, he himself made Boot Kicker a skylander, without Eon knowing!
- He apparently has a crush on High Pitch, making him the second person to have this trait (the first being Sky).
- He is the first Skylander to be declared a Skylander by a Skylander.
- The bio doesn't mention this, but when Eon finds out, he punished Terrafin by putting him in Prison Warp for two days, for not getting permission. However, he still made Boot Kicker a Skylander.
- According to this bio, Terrafin has a gym.
- There is a glitch where if Boot Kicker is either 2-Player co-oped with any Skylander that can punch, or 4-Player co-oped with Terrafin, Slam Bam, and Fist Bump, (it is mandatory to have all 4 Skylanders to perform this glitch. ) all 4 characters will heal all the time when they're on the portal.
- When 2 player co-oped with Terrafin, they get healed 100 over time.