"Snow Days are not so fun with him."
- Villain Vault
Blizzard Bowler is a Drow Warrior in a thick winter coat and ice skates. Instead of using the typical lance, Blizzard Bowler likes to roll explosive snowballs around. He is a trappable Villain of the Water Element in Skylanders Dark Squad. He is fought in Level 11: Winter Wonderland Of DOOM!
- "Hehehehe! Snow Boulders AWAY!"
- "Hey Skylander! CATCH!"
- "Yes! Yes! I can feel victory coming on!"
Trap Quotes Edit
- "I am gonna leave you to your thoughts! But let me just say, MAY THE THE SPIRIT OF BLIZZARD BALLS BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!"
- "This is so cooooooooooooooolllllllllllllddddddddd!" - When Trapping
- "Ugh! Oh no..."
- "Me captured? I do not like the sound of that!"
- "Well, you know, I could get the gist of all this. I mean, maybe I can start a new revolution!"
- "Pick Me!"
- "My snowballs will get you far!"
- "Roll Over! I'm in!"
- "Rock and Rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!" - Entering The Game
- "Your place is nice, I mean REAL NICE, but have you ever thought about installing a bowling alley, or a snow room, or A FROZEN BOWLING ALLEY?"
Villain Theme Edit
Villain Quest Edit
Potion Motion: Found In Chapter 10: Mad Lab of Awesome!
Donate some Snow to a Troll Scientist for his potion.
Reward: New Paint Job:
Green Winter Coat and Black Ice Skates.
Attack 1: Throw out a Ring of Snowballs that explode as soon as they hit the ground.
Attack 2: Roll a giant snowball around. Hold attack 2 to run around with it and capture enemies in it.